This one day course is for:
Managers who want to understand more about diversity & inclusion, and the need to manage this carefully. We all have the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. Unacceptable behaviour towards others and disrespect should not be tolerated in the modern workplace. Bullying and harassment at work can cause fear, stress and anxiety and even sickness amongst employees. It can lead to serious legal consequences for both the harasser and the employer.
- Understand what discrimination looks and feels like
- Appreciate the corporate benefits of diversity and inclusion
- Gain an overview of the legal requirements for diversity and inclusion
- Understand the types of behaviour which constitute either (sexual) harassment or bullying and the responsibilities for preventing such inappropriate behaviour
- Understand that all employees know that harassment/bullying is unacceptable
- Ensure that allegations of harassment/bullying are responded to positively and with the utmost confidentiality
- Develop a culture where staff can bring forward their complaints, without fear of victimisation or recrimination
- Practise case studies, to consolidate understanding of the session (including discrimination/banter/inappropriate touching/part time workers)
Our pricing is competitive and flexible. We can offer discounts for new business and offer a price based on either the number of delegates or an all inclusive package. We understand your need to stay within budget, so contact us now. You will find our prices realistic and affordable.